This website will be decommissioned soon. Our new UK website is now live in Beta.

Please take a look and let us know what you think.
Banner image
  • Gas Transmission Connections

  • Book Capacity

  • Property Any  company that wants to put gas into or take gas from the NTS is required, under the Uniform Network Code, to book capacity. 

    Entry capacity is required to put gas into the NTS, exit capacity is required to take gas out of the NTS.  Storage operators will require both entry and exit capacity.


  • Gas Distribution Connections Glossary of terms Contact Transmission Customer Commitment - Capacity