• Please note: The current waiting time for a gas connection is approximately 8 – 10 weeks from the date we receive payment and acceptance. National Grid will always try to offer the earliest plan data available. If Traffic Management or other restrictions apply in your area this may increase waiting times.

    Login to your account

  • Disconnections large image


    If you don’t need gas at a property anymore, we can permanently disconnect the gas supply. Examples of when you may need this service could be if you are demolishing a property, or changing from gas to a different fuel source.

    Our specialist skilled team can help you every step of the way to disconnecting the gas supply at a property.

  • Information you’ll need

    • Full address of the property where the work is needed.
    • Diameter of the gas pipe being disconnected.