Our Oil Management Unit operates from three locations – Dartford, Leicester and Doncaster, utilising a range of equipment including:
• High Speed Mobile Degasser Dryer units that pull vacuum, dry, filter and remove gases from oil
• Mobile Reclamation Unit which re-generates oil – it dries, filters, removes gases and chemically treats oil to remove acidity and sludge
Providing a full range of services including:
• Oil Circuit Breaker Service which includes the removal of dirty oil into a road tanker. On completion of the maintenance work, reconditioned oil is then used to refill the circuit breaker
• Transformer Diverter Oil Service to drain existing dirty oil, flush through and clean the transformer diverter. The transformer diverter oil is then reconditioned or new clean oil is fed back in, in units of 2,000 litres
• Transformer Selector Oil Service whereby existing selector compartment oil is drained. After the maintenance work is completed, the unit is flushed and the oil processed and replaced by an oil processing unit to remove any potential contamination
• Provision of Dried and Degassed Transformer Top Up Oil which is supplied in units of 2,000 litres with a 12 hour emergency and 24 hour response
• Supply of Transformer Bushing Oil in 1 and 5 litre units
• Transformer Oil Reclamation Services are undertaken using a mobile drying and degassing unit to remove acids, particles and sludge from the oil. Inhibitor is then added as part of the process to return the oil to IEC standard
• Transformer Oil Drying and Degassing Services are carried out using a mobile drying and degassing unit to remove moisture and gas to return the oil to IEC Standard.
• The Addition of Inhibitor to a Transformers Service is undertaken using a mobile drying and degassing unit to drain oil from the transformer and to add an equivalent amount of inhibitor and circulate throughout
• Transformer Major Oil Change Service is undertaken using a mobile drying and degassing unit to drain, flush and dispose of 20% of the transformer oil or as per the manufacturer’s instructions. The transformer is then refilled with new oil via the mobile drying and degassing unit to remove moisture and add inhibitor.