Following receipt of your signed connection agreement and payment, we will contact you to arrange an initial meeting for relevant parties where roles and responsibilities can be laid out.
Our technical team will supply a joint meeting to discuss
We facilitate your design requirements dependent upon your preferred connection model to facilitate your Gas to Grid date.
A brief timeline of deliverables is given below, these can change depending on the specifics of your connection. The timeline is dated with respect to your Gas to Grid (G2G) date, the date when you first flow biomethane into our network.
Document Deliverable Timeline
- 4 months prior to G2G - G17 documents
- 3 months prior to G2G - GL5 documents
- 5 weeks prior to G2G - I/O schedules
- 2 weeks prior to G2G - ME2, 10723, SAT test reports
- 1 week prior to G2G - End to End Testing
Timescale - Steps 5 - 7 - dependent on project complexity, estimated 6 - 9 months from customer acceptance of connection offer and payment